One of my large clients in the banking industry are looking for Scrum Master for an initial 12 month contract working on large Pega implementation project.
The Scrum Master is in charge of project success. His responsibilities are:
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies and coach the team on Agile principles
- Facilitate agile inception/envisioning workshop
- Works closely with the Project Manager to finalise the project deliverables, prioritisation, estimations and planning
- Coach both Delivery Team and Product Owner on Agile Values and Prioritisation techniques.
- Follow up on IT tasks with various stake holders (eg: development team, business analysts, testers, architecture team, environment managers, infrastructure teams, security teams etc.)
- Creates partnership with project manager, solution architects and development team to derive important technical decisions
- Ensure adherence to delivery schedule and estimates
- Provide regular reporting to management:
- Burn down chart
- Status reports, Risks, Issues
- Sonar reports, code review reports
- Test completion reports, etc
- Liaise with Domain Manager for resource management
- Organise the technical committees
- Manage vendors to ensure successful delivery of all aspects of the projects
- Manage the impediment list and remove as much as possible
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- At least 3+ years of experience as Scrum Master
- Proven/previous experience with Scrum / Kanban / Extreme Programming
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Scrum Master Certification from Scrum Org or Scrum Alliance or PMI
- Project Management Experience
- Experience with Workflow, BPM engines
- Knowledge of SDLC, PMP certification / PMBOK Guide, waterfall
The daily rate they are looking at for this role is $650 - $700 a day and will be located in Melbourne CBD.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018