My client, a large retail organisation is looking for a Scrum Master who would be a key team member to the one of the most exciting transformations happening in Australia, that will enable greater levels of engagement with all of the partners.
This environment is new to Agile, so it is essential for the right candidate to understand this and work in an environment with all levels.
- $850 - $950 p/d
- Delivering initiative and features set under the Scrum/Kanban process - functionally and on time
- Facilitating daily scrum, product backlog grooming, estimation sessions, sprint planning and retrospectives with the team
- Working closely with product owner and team on artifacts e.g. Product Backlog , Sprint Backlog etc.
- Experience in Jira/ Confluence for managing boards and project artefacts
- Facilitate and encourage team empowerment and creativity
Essential skills and experience
- Experience working with Project Managers
- Able to relate to business and IT Project Managers
- Ability to work on two initiatives at one time
- Excellent stakeholder management and the ability to influence
- Strong personality / independent thinking
- Experience working in a large organisation
Desirable skills and experience (not essential)
- Experience with SAP/ Salesforce
- Digital background
- Experience in retail or FMCG environment
- Project Manager/ Business Analyst Background
Benefits for you
- Work variety - opportunity to work on multiple brands and sizeable projects
- Staff discounts
- Flexible working
If this role sounds like something you would be a good fit for, please apply with an updated resume. Similarly, if you know somebody this is a great fit for, please feel free to forward my details.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to response to shortlisted candidates - apologies in advance.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018