My client, a large FMCG based in Melbourne are recruiting for a Scrum Master.
- 6 months
- $995 + super
Manage Scrum process to maximise the teams' performance, coach in Agile methodology. Continuously improve and safeguard the scrum implementation. Facilitate daily scrum, plan sprints and conduct retrospective meetings. Support the process development from the Scrum Coach. Act as a safeguard for the team
Accountabilities (Tasks & Decisions):
Product/Solution Roadmap & Design:
- Promote and ensure scrum understanding; leadership role in improving project team performance
- Ensure that the scrum rules are followed in line with the program delivery framework and project management governance and that the obligations of the Development Team and Product Owner roles are being met
- Implement and interpret Scrum for the team, continuously improving the implementation throughout the lifespan of the initiative
- Undertake roles as owner shepherd, coach and mentor the Development Team, Product Owner and the organisation
- Facilitate Scrum events and meetings
- Work with Product Owner to make the product backlogs in good shape and make them ready for the next sprint
- Ensure observance of DoD (Definition of Done) and DoR (Definition of Ready)
Stakeholder and Business Engagement:
- Act as an ambassador for the product within the business, and as the primary contact for queries related to the Scrum delivery and process
Capability (Skills, Knowledge & Experience):
- Actively promotes and demonstrates positive, achievement based culture
- Ability to work and make decisions in a high pressure, fast moving environment.
- Ability to assess and analyse complex business problems and integrate multiple often contradictory viewpoints and successfully synthesise a solution.
- Ability to act as a conduit and translator between the product owner and delivery teams
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external partners.
- Ability to think flexibly and develop agile customer focused solutions to business issues.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Significant understanding of project delivery and development methodologies including agile and scrum.
- Strong industry knowledge of fast moving consumer goods
- High levels of scrum understanding from a business delivery model
- CSM certification highly regarded
- 3+ years' experience in an FMCG environment (desirable, not essential)
- Significant experience in a scrum master role within agile projects
If you are interested in this role and believe you have the skills and experience required, please send an up to date CV to me.
Due to the likelihood of a high response rate, I will only be able to contract shortlist candidates.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018