A School Improvement Team Manager is required for a local authority based in West Midlands.
Main Responsibilities of the job will include:
- To have overall responsibility for supporting and encouraging the dissemination of good practice between schools/academies
- To have overall responsibility for identifying best practice across the borough
- To lead and develop the effective sharing of good practice between schools/academies
- To participate in One to One Performance Development Reviews/Appraisals and contribute to the identification of your own and team development needs.
- To have overall responsibility for ensuring that you and your team deliver the designated statutory requirements
By working in close partnership with the Early years lead, the SEN Inclusion lead, the Governance Manager and the Access and Attendance lead:
- To lead and develop borough-wide policy for the identification of good practice
- To develop a strategy for securing the identification and sharing of good practice
- To ensure that a quality assurance process is in place for identifying good practice
Day Rate - £500 per day
Location - West Midlands
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales