The Manager of Project Controls is looking to identify a talented Scheduler/Scheduling Manager who can partner with him to build and develop a creative scheduling team to support the whole of the company. The goal of this role is to bring someone on who can build a team of 3-4+ Schedulers and develop scheduling policies and procedures from scratch to help the business run more effective and efficient. This individual will need to have a creative high level thinking mindset to be able to support a portfolio of projects of up to 100+ at one time!
- Work within the project delivery team to ensure teams are meeting project milestones, managing risks, reporting status, etc and following approved standards and procedures.
- Responsible for the creation of scheduling policies and procedures for Project Managers to follow when the scheduler is not directly involved with their project.
- Keep the Project Managers, Project Controls team, and other key stakeholders informed of critical issues and/or diminishing portfolio performance in a timely manner. Provide contingency plans that can be implemented to minimize delivery delays, schedules and budget variances.
- Play a central role in developing and implementing new scheduling process for the organization.
- Ensure alignment with project cost analysts to achieve project specific and department goals within Project Delivery.
- Identify risks with resolution proposals for Project Managers and Management.
- Report up to date project performance metrics back to the project teams.
- Prepare alternative project schedules, work plans and provide analysis to assist in developing detailed "look ahead" and "what-if"schedules.
- 5+ years Scheduling experience managing a portfolio of 100+ plus projects.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Midstream experience is a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree is required
- Must have experience managing and/or developing a team of Schedulers.
- Ability to create and implement scheduling processes
- Understand how to manage schedules at a high level.
- Ability to train others outside of Project Controls to utilize schedules on their projects.
- Have a creative/open-minded view when working on and creating Schedules to come to the most effective and efficient processes.
If you are seeking an opportunity to advance your career and would like to take on the challenge of building and crating a Scheduling team please apply! The hiring manager is looking to conduct interviews immediately!
Recruiter: Marina Casiano
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.