Im currently looking for a Salesforce Developer for an initial 6 month contract with a large and well established organisation in the financial sector starting ASAP.
Working in the client's fresh offices overlooking Circular Quay you will report into the Lead Developer and support the development team on the smooth running of their platform. You will also support the Designing & constructing of APIs, including handling external APIs (RESTful & SOAP) and other types of 3rd party systems integration's.
Skills / experience needed for this role:
- 2-5 years' Salesforce development experience and proven delivery in a fast-paced environment
- Working Knowledge of APEX Classes, triggers, Visual Force & Lightning Components
- Salesforce Developer 401 & 501 Certification (preferred)
- CI (continuous integration) experience with tools like Jenkins (preferred).
- Knowledge of ANT Scripts (preferred)
- Solid understanding of writing & refactoring test classes.
- Proven analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent Communication & Documentation skills
If you would like to be considered for this contract role please don't hesitate to apply and I will give you a call to discuss the role further.
For More information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018