My client is a large player in the FMCG space looking for a Salesforce Architect to join their team on an initial 6 month contract, ASAP. This role will be split between two locations based in Sydney.
About the role
The ideal candidate will be a well-seasoned Salesforce Architect who can draw on previous successes to help design and drive various solutions and implementations. You will be thrive in ambiguous environments, respond quickly to change and embrace a challenge.
- Gather requirements and translate them into well-architected technical solutions
- Contribute to overall technical design and architecture of all the Salesforce system components across Projects, Change and BAU activity
- Consideration of future strategy of the Salesforce solution and ensure alignment across all proposed projects
- Ensure all proposed changes are in line with the Salesforce strategy and technical architecture standards in an efficient and effective manner
- Design solution for multi-product multi-geography implementation
What you can bring to this role
- Minimum 5 years practicing as an Architect
- Minimum 2 years working with AWS (GCP and Azure experience is a bonus)
- Previous Service Cloud Experience
- Draw on previous experience working in large, complex and multi-tier environments
- Data Integration experience (desirable)
- API and Informatica experience (desirable)
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated resume and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018