Who are Sthree?
We are a specialist global recruitment company with a network of offices across the Americas, Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific.
We recruit across high end niche recruitment markets that allow us to truly "partner" with our clients across the Financial Services, Technology and Energy sectors. With global revenue of over $1.7bn dollars, joining our Australian business gives you the opportunity to work in a boutique sized environment which sits within the infrastructure of a leading global recruitment organization.
Our Sydney office is growing and over the last 5 years we are considered to be one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Australia. We are vibrant, fun and sociable, but with a real focus on career development and high performance. With offices overlooking Darling Harbour and amazing benefits at the heart of our culture, we are now looking to further expand our Australian Team!
We are currently looking to hire an energetic Sales Team Manager for one of our highest performing teams within the Technology Progressive IT contract division. Markets covered within this team include Infrastructure, Development, IT Architecture, SAP, Security and Digital Design. This is a small team of consultants, with strong tenure and a mix of Senior Consultants, Consultants and new members of the business. This team are hardworking and intelligent; they know what they need to do but would love a Manager to drive them to further growth, as well as being instrumental in training and development for the newer members of the team.
The team work with some of Australia's best institutions, and have the scope to develop further into this ever growing technology space.
With a small expectation on billing, your role will mostly be focused on team management and relationship management on existing accounts - most of your time will be spent growing and developing your current team. We have big plans for growth this year and offer each of our Managers ongoing training and development as well as real opportunities for progression.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Manager with a minimum of 12 months management experience- open to any discipline! You are driven, open minded, strategic and outcome focused in your approach. This team do not need hand holding, more a strategic Manager who can open doors for them and support them along their journey to even more success.
You should be known for taking Recruiters with potential and giving them genuine career opportunities!
Key criteria required for this role includes:
- A minimum of 12 months experience managing a team of experienced and newer Consultants
- Drive, ambition and motivation - you see recruitment management as your career and are hungry to develop
- First-class Customer Service skills and understand the value of building long term relationships
- Proven experience meeting and exceeding targets in your current role
- An outcome focused approach
Why work for us?
SThree are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in Australia, and the benefits we offer are second to none! As well as a world class training program, throughout your career you will receive development and career opportunities, as well as the following:
- Competitive Commission structure as well as base salary
- Yearly exciting and rewarding regional and international destinations incentives for high performing employees.
- Club Lunch for high performers
- End of year conference - located in Australia or APAC destinations
- Enhanced maternity scheme, flexible working, work at home/remote working policies in place for our senior team.
- Refer a friend program- earn up to $4000 per placement
- Smart casual business casual dress daily and vibrant culture.
- Central CBD location.
Apply on the link below with your resume and cover letter- we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note if you have not received a response within 2 weeks, your application has not been successful.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com