The job will be taking place in the greater Cincinnati area and candidates must have the following:
- 5-10 years of natural gas pipeline safety experience.
- OSHA 30 minimum, API 1169, and API 1104
- Confined space entry certification
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
-Provide field support and oversight for assigned teams, ensuring OSHA and company protocols are being followed.
-Prepare daily reports to be submitted to management.
- Serve as a liaison between laborer's and management to maximize communication and compliance.
The process of sourcing candidates is almost complete and the interview process will be starting early this week. If you are interested in the position, or know of a qualified candidate, please send an updated resume as well as a phone number at which you can be reached
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.