*** Drug Safety Specialist ***
I hope you are doing well and staying warm during these very cold winter days.
We are currently in search of a Pharmacovigilance Specialist to support a Global Clinical BU; specifically in Project Management, Coordination and Training.
Iffreecapacitiesareathandandfreelanceisyourpreference, please find enclosedtherespectiveprojectexpectations:
- Operational support to multiple PV teams in order to ensure compliance and inspection readiness
- Prepare and conduct PV trainings in parallel to current regulatory expectations
- Coordinate and overview of CAPA plans
- Execute ICSR reconciliation incl. maintenance of reconciliation
- Ongoing improvement of PV programs and SOPs optimization
Location: Germany; however most of the work can be done from home office after respective induction
Duration: 12 months FREELANCE
Volume: 0.8-1 FTE / week
Start date: ASAP
Is this position of interest to you?
In the case that it is, I can gladly be contacted for necessary detail exchange.
If this projects is not in line with your current interests nor skills, feel free to forward this opportunity to someone else in question from your network.
Thank you for your consideration, looking forward to your application and possibly a mutual collaboration,
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Medical Affairs / Market Access / Drug Safety - Freelance