Safety Data Retrieval & Reporting - Lead Business Analyst (m/f) -Hessen
Work as a "Safety Data Retrieval & Reporting - Lead Business Analyst" at a global leader in the plasma protein bio therapeutics industry in Hessen, Germany. The position includes a wide range on responsibilities and provides a lot of variation.
- Assigns Safety Data Analysts to projects, improvement initiatives and routine data retrieval and reporting activities and directs/supervises activities related to programming, documentation and end user training.
- Analyses the organization need, assesses and documents its processes and systems with regards to data retrieval and reporting, and helps define the business model and its integration with technology.
- Responsible for ensuring requirements, assumptions, dependencies, and risks of potential data retrieval and reporting solutions related to technical and business issues are assessed and documented appropriately, for both new and previously established systems.
- Works with customer groups to analyze business problems and elicitate business requirements for data extraction/reporting functionalities and associated processes, taking into account both business process requirements as well as information or data requirements.
- Gather, detail, and document requirements in a way that is useful and meaningful to their business area experts and the technical team implementing the solution. The final outcome of this analysis may result in the selection or customization of a software package, the design or redesign of an existing system, business process improvement or procedural changes.
- Interacts with and is accountable to Project Management who must ensure that the solution can feasibly be implemented within the expected budget and timelines
- May draft and maintain service/support processes related to data retrieval and reporting
- Serves as subject matter expert for GxP inspections, relevant data retrieval & reporting processes and quality aspects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or a field related to systems analysis is required.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant IT/Business experience including project scoping, analysis and documentation of business and technical requirements is required.
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical industry is essential. Proven experience of retrieval, analysis, display and output designs of clinical or safety data.
- Pronounced knowledge of SQL and CSV
- Good business process skills and a high understanding of the technologies, tools and systems used throughout.
- Strategic planning: in collaboration with other functions from the business technology, Pharmacovigilance and vendors, responsible for identification of the organization's business needs related to data retrieval and reporting and documentation thereof.
- International company
- Intercultural Team
- flexible working time
- Home office
- attractive salary
As a Recruitment Consultant in the area Drug Safety, I would like to give you more information about that vacancy and will assist you in the complete application process.
If you are interested in that vacancy, I look forward to your email with an actual CV and a proposed date for a phone call.
Julia Ecker, T: +49 (0) 89 5519 7711, E: j.ecker(at)progressive.de
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.