Are you an enthusiastic Safety & Compliance Manager with experience in product development of medical devices?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a part-time Safety & Compliance Manager for a project of at least six months.
We're hiring a Safety & Compliance Manager!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Make sure that all products comply with all safety standards and regulatory affairs.
* Carry out root cause analysis in case of non-compliances.
* Implement regulatory requirements in product development, and OEM ODM products.
* Conduct risk assessments.
* Maintain relationships with notified bodies worldwide, discuss trends that could require pro-active lobbying.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* BSc or MSc in Biomedical/Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
* At least 5 years of experience in medical device product development.
* Experience in the safety and compliance domain in a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Proven product knowledge and analytical capabilities.
* Project management skills.
* Leadership skills, team player, excellent interpersonal process management skills.
* Wanting to challenge the status quo, and always looking for perfection.
Apply now for the role of Project Support Officer and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.