Currently looking for a SSRS Report Developer for a 3 month contract role based in Sydney CBD with a view to extend.
The successful Candidate for this role will need to come in and hit the ground running with a primary focus on developing SSRS reports using MDX queries.
Visual Studio 2017 is used (SQL Server back end is 2017), no training or ramp up time on the technology will be provided and so the candidate is expected to be solid enough in their skillset to handle troubleshooting existing reports and developing new reports in a fast-paced project environment. Must be able to hit the ground day one.
Must have skills / Knowledge:
- 5 + years' experience with building / dev side SSRS (SQL server reporting services) SSAS/MDX (SQL server analysis services) MUST HAVE
- BI reporting acumen experience
- Technical documentation experience
- SQL - Writing skills and exposure/ knowledge of SSIS (SQL server integration services)
- Experience with highly formatted position perfect reports designed for word and pdf output.
- Must be flexible and able to work within a small team to deliver to deadlines
Desirable skills / experience:
- Exposure to financial reporting and/or concepts is a plus.
- While this is primarily a technical role, there will be some interaction with business users in refining requirements, acceptance testing and change requests
If this role sounds like something you may be interested in please apply ASAP as interviews for this role will be happening as early as next week.
For more information please speak to Jamie at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018