SQL Server DBA - Melbourne - 6 months $300-400 p/d + Out of Hours Support
A leading Financial Services BPO organisation is looking for a SQL Server DBA to join them on an initial 6 Month basis. The role will be varied, but will require the role holder will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of all SQL Server databases.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Proactively monitoring database systems to ensure performance, availability and security.
- Controlling and assigning privileges to ensure end user access to databases are authorised and authenticated.
- Communicating regularly with technical, applications and operational staff to ensure database integrity and security.
- Installing and testing new versions of the SQL Server Database Management System (DBMS).
- Managing the implementation of SQL Server patches and service packs.
- Automating the deployment of scripts, reports, SSIS and DTS packages.
- Maintaining data standards, including adherence to the Data Protection Act.
- Writing database documentation, including data standards.
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further information.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018