SQL Developer- Financial Services- Melbourne CBD-Must be an Australian CITIZEN
You will be responsible for writing SQL to extract, manipulate and format data from a Teradata platform. You will work closely with a designer and use SQL development to modernise this data mart. This is a great opportunity to be mentored and trained on new technologies in an agile environment.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Solid understanding and hands on experience with SQL
· Solid analytical skills
· Initiative to learn new technologies
What's In It For You?
· You will be exposed to new technologies in an enterprise environment
· You will be trained and mentored by senior technologists
· You will go through a program aimed around professional development
- SQL Server
- entry-level SQL developer
- Australian Citizen
Please contact Paulina, for further information on the role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018