SQL Developer - 6 month contract - Brisbane Location
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for a SQL Developer/ Data Migration Lead. Working in an agile business environment to support a business team, the SQL Developer will be responsible for data migration, moving from their Microsoft SSIS platform to AWS cloud. The project as a whole will require the SQL developers to primarily be responsible for data migration. The client are looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running.
Role: SQL Developer/ Data Migration Lead
Tenure: 6 month contract
Positions available: 2
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- 2-3 years' experience as an SQL Developer
- Must have experience working with Microsoft SQL, SSIS and AWS experience is a bonus
- ETL experience will be highly regarded
- Experience using agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Rally)
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
If you are interested in the role and you meet the essential skills and requirements, please APPLY NOW to Jodene White.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.