Supporting an Higher Education client based in Edinburgh, Scotland we are looking for a for a applications /SITS consultant. This role is outside of IR35 and we want candidates to start by the 30th July with rates between £450-£500pd on an initial 3 month contract.
The ideal SITS Consultant will have at least 3-4 years with SITS Development, Support, Troubleshooting and Administration experience within Higher Education and/or University and will have strong knowledge and experience of developing within all core SITS functions such as Evision/tasking/SRLS etc.
Skills sought include:
- Experience with data profiling projects/ data migration / data cleansing
- large scale databases/datasets and their structures, and a working knowledge of SQL
- In-depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, particularly higher level Access and Excel skills.
- Knowledge and experience of using reporting packages (such as Cognos, Business Objects or Excel).
- Experience with SITS systems (- e-Vision, Tribal) , will have strong knowledge and experience of developing within all core SITS functions such as Evision/tasking/SRLS etc.
- Works closely with Business Transformation and any future business systems teams to ensure value of the enterprise system is maximised for admissions and the applicant experience.
- Works closely with external suppliers and consultants/government bodies
- Demonstrable experience in configuring Tribal's SITS:Vision software, which must include the ability to troubleshoot, support and systems administration:
Please let me know if the role would be of interest by sending across a CV or calling me in Progressive Manchester offices on the number below. You can find me on LinkedIn also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales