For one of our key clients we are looking for a SEO specialist
Key areas of responsibilities
- Getting SEO as a priority on the agenda of B2B business stakeholders
- Drive impact across B2B, increasing global Search traffic and # of keywords ranking Page #1
- Advising business stakeholders on new content creation strategies
- Drive changes to enhance customer experience via search engine optimization
- Prioritize and explain search engine optimization execution to operational team
- Present SEO initiatives to business stakeholders
- Work on SEO-projects for future SEO services on various platforms
- Consult in Digital projects that require SEO expertise (website migrations, refreshes, decommissioning, MI initiatives)
- Conduct Keyword analysis and create on-page SEO recommendations for business stakeholders
- Identify and help implement cross-site SEO technical improvements
- Monitor Google Search Console and alert/correct any performance issues
- Manage Conductor account; create new segments based on business needs, and identify opportunities
Key Skills required
- Strong SEO knowledge and 3+ years of clearly visible SEO experience either agency or client side
- Strong knowledge of technical, content, popularity strategies
- Strong project management skills to drive a project to a success
- You must be able to write clearly and quickly, present your ideas in an organized and coherent manner to the stakeholders.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives.
- Ability to tell/write a clear story to a non-expert senior business audience.
- Able to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Excellent English skills, both in writing as verbal communication,
- Strong understanding of web-analytics
- Proven ability to effectively provide training and explain processes and procedures
- Knowledge and experience with SEO tooling
If you are interested in the above mentioned position, please reply with your most recent CV and I will contact you ASAP.
Thank you in advance,