A Telecommunications company in Denver, CO is looking for an SDET Tester to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced SDET Tester looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
- Perform Test Automation and setting up frameworks on web application platforms
- Investigate customer problems referred by the technical support team
- Create & manage bug reports and communicate with the team
- Build different test scenarios and acceptance tests
- Work with deployments teams and resolving any level issues for the system
- Set up, maintain, and operate test automation frameworks
We are looking for someone with…
- Good knowledge of Software Engineering
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Experience with JIRA and HP ALM
- Strong Testing experience with web applications
- Experience using Selenium
- Preferably holds Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Telecommunications company out of Denver, Colorado. With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.