- Sydney located
- 6 month contract
- Award winning team environment.
In the role of a SCCM expert you will have the opportunity to work in Sydney CBD with an high performing award winning team on an initial 6 month contract, with the potential for extension.
About the role
You will be providing your technical expertise with a strong focus across SCCM and SOE technologies, working on various projects.
- SCCM 2016 New build across multiple sites
- Build Window 10 SOE
- Application packaging such as Office 2016 and custom applications
- SOE rollout (OSD) WDS, PXE
- Branch cache
What you could bring to this role.
- Previous experience in working for an MSP or Large enterprise company
- Advanced experience working with System Centre Suite: SCCM/SCOM
- Strong SOE design experience
- Prior experience building Windows 10 SOE for large environments
- Industry certifications such as MCSE and MCSA
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you have the skills and experience required then I am keen to speak to you so please apply ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018