SCADA/PLC Engineer - Utrecht - 45k+
Are you solutions driven and do you like to design and implement SCADA/PLC systems? Do you have a broad range of technical experience in different industries but specifically the Petro-Chemical and Oil & Gas industry? Then this job could be for you!
For our client we are looking for a technically strong professional with strong communication skills. Who likes to travel and is able to thrive in international settings.
Our client fosters a creative, innovative and internationally oriented work environment where you will work with prominent global customers. They focus on continued learning and development and sustain a flat hierarchy within the company. The work floor has a fun and informal atmosphere where you will report to the Lead Engineer or project manager.
As a SCADA/PLC engineer you will be responsible for the solutions of industrial processes in the Oil&Gas, Petro-Chemical and utilities market segments.
You will also:
- Assist the project manager with the planning, implementing, reporting and during the implementation and completion phases;
- Provide after sales services;
- Create engineering estimates, design and hands-on implementation;
- Coordinate engineering teams, tests, FAT`s, SAT`s and commissioning.
Your background as the new SCADA/PLC engineer resembles approximately:
- A HBO/WO/MSc degree;
- + years of relevant work experience with open system application solutions,
- PLC & SCADA Experience in the Oil&gas industry;
- Experience in multiple industries is preferred;
- Knowledge of programming languages such as: JAVA, object oriented language, scripting;
- Skilled with PLC;
- Fluent in English, preferably also Dutch.
Do you see yourself as the SCADA/PLC Engineer or would you like more information about the position? Contact Isaura Smit, Automation & Process Control Engineer recruiter or call +31(0)205305858.