SAP Support Specialist
in Tilburg, the Netherlands.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a new colleague who will support the company by providing World-Class SAP ERP solutions.
We are looking for a candidate able to fulfill the following major tasks:
- Application Support;
- Incident / Problem / Change / Release Management related to SAP ERP including customizing;
- Develop and maintain user (training) documentation;
- Training of Business Process Owners, Key Users and End Users;
- Project Management for smaller SAP projects;Your qualification:
- To be a successful candidate for this position, your competencies and experience should be:
- Depending upon your current location, you will be working in Tilburg (NL) or Château-Thierry (FR). You will have to travel occasionally to Germany. Users are located in China, Romania, Germany, France, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience;
- 5+ years experience in (SAP) implementation consulting and/or application support;
- Proven conceptual knowledge of SAP solutions;
- Proven understanding of technical SAP architecture;
- Proven experience with SAP customizing;
- SAP certification in SD, MM or PP;
- You speak (business) English fluently;
- Command of the French language is preferred;
- You are available to work 40 hours a week (32 hours a week is negotiable);
- Traveling is no problem for you.
- Your job benefits will be:
- Carrier opportunity;
- Flexible working hours;
- Attractive financial and benefits package.
Do you think you have the required skillset and are capable for the role?
Please provide me with your most up2date cv and let's have a phone call.
p.vandelden @ progressive-nl.com