Computer Futures are actively seeking an experience SAP Architect to work on a 12+ months contract (to turn permanent) for a fast growing manufacturing company in Lisle, IL.
Are you an SAP Architect looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
The SAP Solution Architect will play a key role in implementing SAP ERP (S4/HANA) and Hybris eCommerce as a strategic step toward consolidating our service parts legacy systems into one ERP environment and providing a new online sales channel. Working closely with project management, stakeholders, Subject Matter Experts and our System Integrator, they will provide SAP expertise to guide the implementation effort, lead functional teams and insure a successful deployment of all phases of the project.
- Ensure business requirements are met via appropriate SAP solutions.
- In conjunction with the SI Solution Architect, determine the design approach and lead associated workshops to map out business processes in SAP solution.
- Work with SI Solution Architect and Development Lead to ensure SAP S4/HANA development (including interfaces/data migration) follow best practices.
- Provide regular status of activities to Core Management team.
- Ensures the designed solution and associated work follows Management direction to use out-of-the-box processes/functionality wherever possible.
- Assists project manager(s) and Core Management in estimation of SAP related work.
- Reviews functional and technical specifications to ensure design follows overall solution direction.
- Provide SAP technical and functional expertise, as required by other members of the project team.
- Assist the Core Management Team with solution roadmapping and planning exercises, where required.
- Assist in identifying test scenarios for integrations and all test objects.
- Work with SI Solution Architect and development lead(s) to plan and execute the implementation.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Bachelors in Computer Science or related
- 8 or more years of experience within the field
- Strong knowledge of SAP S4/HANA modules. Must have previous end-to-end implementation experience as a SAP S4/HANA Solution Architect.
- Familiarity with cloud-based deployment of SAP S4/HANA.
- Previous development leadership experience with applications and integrations.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite: Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working with a manufacturing company out of Lisle, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you. If you know of anyone who would be interested, please do not hesitate to pass on my details!
Get in touch today on 713-423-1640 and asking for Clara!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.