About the role:
On behalf of my clients i am looking for an SAP Payroll support system consultant for a full time 6 month contract with a likelihood to extend. My client is a market leader in the FMCG space and is at the forefront of an SAP implementation in Australia.
- Be a key contributor to the config of SAP HCM (Personnel Administration, Time Management & Payroll)
- Act as QA for config performed by the offshore team
- Building capability in payroll processing team
- Is an IT role rather than payroll
- 3+ years of SAP HCM experience
- 5 years of testing experience
- Experience in Agile and Waterfall methodology
- Able to prioritise tasks and deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills
- Great working environment
- Market leading client
- Control within the role
My clients will be holding interviews for this role ASAP so if you are interested in applying and have the essential skills please forward a copy of your updated CV to Todd Thorn for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com