An International Telecommunications company in Schaumburg, IL is looking for a SAP LE Lead Consultant to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced SAP Logistics Consultant looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
You will be…
Assisting with the development and maintenance of the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program. Customizing and configuring workflow to allow the integration of client/server applications. Testing ERP layout to ensure the system is meeting corporate needs.
We are looking for someone with …
- 8 to 10 years of experience in relevant functional area, minimum 3 full end to end implementations.
- Experience with configuration in SAP Logistics Execution.
- Experience with interfaces to external TMS in 3PL and 3PM environment. In-depth knowledge of relevant IDocs and EDI transactions.
- Recent proven hands on LE integration involving Sales Order, MRP, Purchase and Production Process.
- Expertise in Supply Chain integration, Delivery creation, Management of Delivery Due List, LE Handling Units, LE Shipment.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end Order Fulfillment processes, with Batch Management and SLED experience in a 3PL environment.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within an International Telecommunications company out of Schaumburg, Illinois.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you!
Get in touch today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.