Im currently looking for an SAP Functional consultant to join a key Client based near Parramatta starting on a 3 month contract within the next 2 weeks.
Please see below a few details about the role:
The role has the responsibility of the design, configuration and testing of procedural and technology solutions in SAP S4/HANA in the area of P2P and materials management functionality (NGP2 P2P) to meet requirements (GAPs) for the business. The role is a functional role and is expected to formulate functional solutions at a detailed level (level 4 and 5) that cover procedure as well as SAP configuration. This role is expected to write documentation as explained below and have hands-on experience as described below. This role will focus on requirements (GAPs) related to the end to end purchasing process (from requisition to invoice payment) and material movements including stock transport orders (STOs) and other material movements.
Accountability's for this role include:
- Formulate and document solutions in both procedure and SAP S4/HANA functionality.
- Formulate and document solutions for new or modified business procedures, SAP configuration and new or modified WRICEFs.
- Update or write new configuration rationales for changed or new SAP configuration as part of the solution.
- Update or write new Functional Design documents (FDs) for changed or new WRICEFs as part of the solution.
- Perform configuration in SAP S4/HANA.
- Update or write new test scenarios, test cases and test scripts for changed or new solutions for FAT, SIT and UAT.
- Execute testing for FAT, SIT and UAT.
- Ability to Trouble-shoot (investigate) issues to identify root causes.
- Ability to formulate "practical" solutions for requirements (GAPs) with minimal changes to functional design by changing procedure
- Ability to run workshops with business stakeholders
- Strong verbal and clear concise communication
- Ability to understand and formulate and document business procedures
- Ability to come up to speed quickly on the NGP2 design and GAPs for AU
Knowledge & Experience needed for this role Include:
- Excellent functional and procedural knowledge of P2P and Materials Management areas of S4/HANA, especially end to end process and the conversion of open documents.
- Excellent SAP configuration skills in the Purchasing & Materials Management areas of S4/HANA
- Minimum of 10+ years SAP experience with S4/HANA advantageous
- FMCG industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years working with Suppliers (systems and processes)
- Experience with Open Text and SAP Ariba would be advantageous
If you are keen to have a further chat about this opportunity and feel you have the experience / skills needed to be successful please apply and I will give you a call to discuss.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018