I am currently looking for a SAP FICO Business Analyst for one of my Retail clients in Central London. The role will be assisting my client wih a supply chain transformation project so a strong retail/FMCG/Pharma supply chain background is essential.
6 months - £450-£500 per day - Central London
Skills and experience:
- Essential: Important to this role is a key understanding of Supply Chain processes and how these integrate with Finance and Controlling in SAP
- Essential: You will need to be familiar with inbound and outbound logistics movements, such as goods issues and goods receipts, and what postings these create in Finance, such as stock, customs and duty
- Essential: Understanding of inter-company processing in SAP, cross-border goods movements processes, and the concepts involved behind using transfer pricing to calculate profit
- Essential: You will need to understand inventory valuation and how different cost components will end up as part of inventory, or otherwise
- Beneficial: Any experience of integration into SAP-WM, SAP-EWM or another warehouse management system would be highly beneficial.
- Beneficial: It will also be useful if you have some experience of product costing, manufacturing and quality processes, and how these integrate with Finance and Controlling
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales