About the role:
On behalf of my clients I am looking for an ABAP Developer, based from their office in the Melbourne CBD. My client has a massive foothold in the FMCG market and are the front runners for SAP in Australia. The role is initially being offered as a full time short term contract.
- Take full ownership and manage end-to-end SAP integration activities.
- Define and implement changes to existing B2B interfaces on the customer side with an external 3PL. Integration includes products, customer pick rules, STOs & STO receipts, stock adjustments, customer order pick requests & pick confirmations, POs & PO Receipts.
- Coordinate setup of new plant, product determination, customer changes to support the supply from new DC
- Enhance & test existing interface ABAPs
- 4+ years of SAP SD/MM functional experience
- 3+ years ABAP design, development & testing
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Able to prioritise demands for time & deliver to meet deadlines
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Market leader in the FMCG space
- Sociability - key to the work culture
- Flexible working environment
My clients will be holding interviews for this role ASAP so if you are interested in applying and have the essential skills please forward a copy of your updated CV to Todd Thorn-Saville for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com