SAP CRM ABAP Developer
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 month contract which is highly likely to extend further
- Flexible day rate
This role is part of the SAP CRM agile delivery team and will primarily focus on SAP CRM UI and enhancement development.
- Expert level skills in developing technical SAP CRM enhancements, with specific experience in CRM WebClient UI, Interaction Center, One Order framework, and related components.
- Expert level ABAP Objects development skills.
- Expert level skills in all relevant development environments and tools (Component Workbench, BOL/GenIL Browser, ADT, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment & dealing with ambiguity.
- In-depth understanding of SAP CRM data model (One Order framework, BOL/GenIL, BOR, and BAdIs) and extension options.
- In-depth understanding of CRM WebUI and Interaction Center customisation and enhancement.
- Knowledge of developing ABAP applications on HANA.
- IT degree qualifications; SAP certifications in ABAP, SAP CRM or HANA highly regarded.
- In-depth knowledge of implementing complex solutions
- 4+ years' experience as an SAP CRM technical consultant.
- Track record of developing complex technical enhancements in SAP CRM, preferably in the FMCG industry.
- Experience working within agile SCRUM teams preferred.
We are looking for someone to start ASAP but do understand candidates may have notice period.
If you would like to hear more about this position, please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018