One of my large clients are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to come on board working on a SAP Supply Chain based projects for an initial maternity cover for 5 months but this is an area of the organisation that is growing so there will be chance for extension.
The client are looking for someone who is immediately available or who has at most one weeks notice period.
They're looking for a SAP Business Analyst with experience in SD and supply chain. You'll mainly be working in R3 but there might be some S4 work and .net solutions. The main things they have highlighted is the need for good communication skills, customer facing experience, understand business partnering.
- Tertiary qualification in an Analytical Discipline or certification in business analysis methodology like BABOK® or an equivalent methodology.
- A minimum of five (5) years business analysis experience.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in ERP projects ideally SAP around SD and Supply Chain.
Skills and Attributes:
- Strong ability to converse with both end-users and IT employees at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to establish and/or improve business analysis tool sets and processes.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding specification writing and documentation skills
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop appropriate technical solutions
- Strong understanding of business process re-engineering
- Ability to take a broad view of many applications and business processes
- Demonstrated high level of initiative and ability to self-start and work without supervision
- Strong ability in establishing and achieving objectives with changing and often conflicting priorities
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018