About the role:
On behalf of my client I am on the lookout for an Ariba service specialist for a full time, 12 month contract with an extremely well known Australian client.
- Provide 3rd level support for Sydney Water's Supply Chain Management capability (currently SAP Ariba with future state to include integration to S4/Hana).
- Maintenance of support, configuration and other relevant documentation as required
- Development of enhancements to the DEV Realm as defined by the Product Backlog.
- Provide assistance to Digital Operations for other Realms.
- Perform initial analysis on SAP Ariba monthly optional enhancements and advise on suitability for future release inclusions.
- 5 years or more experience supporting or developing SAP Ariba including integrations with S4/Hana Procurement
- Extensive knowledge of all SAP Ariba Modules.
- 5 or more years working in a support or DevOps team utilising ITIL principles
- SAP Ariba Sourcing to Contract life-cycle and design experience.
- SAP Ariba Procure to Pay life-cycle and design experience.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment.
Features and benefits:
- Long term contract
- Well known client
- Parramatta location
My clients will be holding interviews for this role ASAP so if you are interested in applying and have the essential skills please forward a copy of your updated CV to Todd Thorn-Saville for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018