My client is a large name within the FMCG industry looking for an SAP Architect to start on an initial 3 month contract base Macquarie Park .
About the role
The ideal candidate will have a technical background and act as a trusted advisor to their peers. Drawing on previous successes, you will analysis and consider current technologies to be repurposed and/or replaced to bridge the gap with the organisation current and future state.
- Provide analysis and recommendations for the design, architecture and delivery of key SAP processes across
- Identify the appropriate end-to-end solution options and recommendations
- Consult to the business by identifying solution gaps and develop gap closure options
- Provide initial conceptual designs and documentations for solutions
- Document, present and discuss the end-to-end architecture and solution options, recommendations and implications and facilitate/support the decision process
What you can bring to this role
- Strong background in SAP BW Design and Delivery with experience of leading teams
- Must have experience with accelerator to act as a consult to the business
- Knowledge of SAP landscape (specifically Accelerator and Business Warehousing)
- Clear and confident communication to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience within FMCG/Retail sector is a plus
- Passion for future focused technologies
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018