A Business Consulting company in Minnetonka, MN is looking for a SAP ABAP Consultant to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced SAP ABAP Consultant looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What you will be doing…
You will assign, coordinate, and review work and activities of programming personnel. Collaborate with computer manufacturers and other users to develop new programming methods. Supervise, train, mentor junior level programmers in programming and program coding. Represent team in project meetings. Work with business and functional analysts, and software & solution architects in ensuring that programs and systems function as intended. Supervise, mentor and manage large teams of programmers in one or more projects. Represent project teams in project/program meetings or in meetings with sponsor.
We are looking for someone with…
- Qualifications: 6-12 years' experience in implementation, Bachelor's Degree.
- Must have experience in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
- At least 10+ years' experience of extensive ABAP development in RICEF objects/ BAPI, IDOC's, PROXY'S, OOPS, debugging skills with minimum one end to end implementation.
- Strong in understanding SD, MM, PP, WM, IM and knowledge in CRM modules. Experience in APO is added advantage.
- Understanding the Functional specifications and creation of technical specification thereby developing objects adhering to client quality standards.
- Should be able to handle the assigned task independently with minimum direction and provide the estimation for RICEF objects.
Benefits of working with us…
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a Business Consulting company out of Minnetonka, Minnesota.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.