Our client Tier1 IT system integrator are looking for Rails Developer to support their client project based in Melbourne.
Our core skills/tech stack:
- Practices: TDD/BDD, agile methodologies (more Kanban-like than Scrum), continuous integration, DevOps, automation.
- Some Cloud (AWS) experience preferred
- Technologies: Postgres, Linux, Mac, Ansible, vim, Jenkins.You will be expected to:
- Be an experienced software developer. TDD will be your default way of working: driving the development of your code via tests. You will have a solid understanding of the importance of shared code ownership, pairing, agile principles, and the management of technical debt.
- Have a keen eye for detail and care deeply about building reliable and well-tested systems.
- Work well with customers.
- Be curious and passionate about troubleshooting, actively seeking out problems and solving them.
- Proven ability to quickly learn new skills and innovatively solve problems
- Be passionate about technology.
- 5+ years in software engineering
- 3+ years of agile, DevOps working environment
- Degree level education
- Relevant industry body memberships
Please contact Thomas Chapman for further informatuon.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018