About this Role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented and experienced full stack developer to step into a role working for a data-driven technology company that wants to make a difference to society. You will be working alongside a passionate and driven CTO and Product Manager, to ensure product delivery are achieved efficiently and effectively.
The role will include:
* Regular leadership, mentoring and technical coaching to team members
* Assist in the production of design products such as integration plans, process/work-flow designs, and functional design documents
* Work closely with designers, product, and other engineers to design, build from scratch.
* Evaluate and improve the performance, durability, and security of applications in production.
* Participate in the agile process by being an active contributor in daily stand ups and bi-weekly sprint kick-offs and retrospectives.
* Collaborate with the product team and across the business to translate business requirements into functionality
The requirements needed:
Full-Stack Engineer requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
- Experience with Relay, GraphQL/Apollo, React
- Commercial experience building APIs for integration
- API endpoint authentication experience (eg: JWT)
Developer operations experience
- Docker experience
- Exposure to Cloud environments
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018