Are you a Ruby on Rails specialist looking for a new challenge? Look no further, this might be the one for you!
We're hiring a Ruby developer
As Ruby Developer, you provide first line support for the front end application. Moreover, you assist in the development of API's and new user interfaces.
Your main responsibilities
- Work on extending and maintaining the company's central application for tracking customer contracts, orders, and provisioning.
- Participate in and provide input to projects related to implementing new services and extending functionality.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
- Experience with Ruby (Python is also desirable
- Experience with Ruby on Rails or similar MVC frameworks
- Experience building and/or consuming REST API's
- Experience with working with SCRUM
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with GIT and Subversion
- Experience with Linux systems and command line
What you will get for your efforts
- annual salary based on experience
- career growth opportunities
- possibility to work from home
- excellent training
- company car
- company laptop
- company phone
- inspiring work environment
- great work location
Where the magic happens
The company is based in the heart of Amsterdam. It is a non-profit organization that focuses providing IP interconnection and peering services of guaranteed high quality for all kinds of IP traffic via traditional data, VOIP, video or mobile Internet traffic.
Apply online or send your CV to Severo Druiventak via s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com. If you would like to know more about this job or similar jobs in IT, contact Severo Druiventak via 020 530 5879 or s.druiventak @ progressive-nl.com.