- Working intially on a major tender design in Melbourne
- Roads, Highways and Drainage team
- 3D Modelling
You will be stepping into a design and modelling position with a major design consultancy working on a large tender for upcoming civil projects. These projects will be within the Victorian civil infrastructure and transport industries.
About the role
Working as a Civil Road Designer, you will be designing roads and highways on a civil infrastructure tender project with the use of Microstation. You will also be responsibility for the 3D modelling in either MX software or InRoads/OpenRoads. Although very minimum work is in 12D, it would also be desirable to have working knowlege on this application also.
What you can bring
- 5+ years of Australian experience as a civil designer
- Work independently with MicroStation
- 3D modelling
- Use MX, InRoads or OpenRoads application
- Previous experience working on road and highways projects
- Experience in AutoCAD bonus
- Previous experience using Australian design standards in an Australian-based consulting company
Benefits for you
- 3-6 month contract role with likely extension
- Work with a leading consultancy
- Fast paced and hands on work environment
- Located within the south side of the CBD
- Experience working on multiple aspects of the design project
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Civil Designer in a large influence design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018