Risk and Compliance Manager
This position provides a great opportunity to take a step up in your career and join a FinTech company who is growing and building a strong reputation within its market.
- Sydney CBD
- Permanent Role
- $100 000 - $110 000 base + super + equity
The ideal candidate will have three years Risk and Compliance experience gained within a financial institution. The ability to manage business pressures and client expectations is essential as well as thorough knowledge of relevant law codes and understanding of ASIC, Regulatory guidelines and Banking Practice.
- Maintain the Risk and Compliance Framework by monitoring and reporting appropriate policies, procedures and systems
- Develop, initiate, maintain and advise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Programme
- Collaborate with other departments (HR, Marketing, Audit)
- Manage the internal Dispute Management framework monitoring and reporting
- Support the business through regulatory and industry changes and external market impacts
- Ensure a culture of Risk and Compliance is embedded across the business
- Experience with Code for Banking Practice, Corporations Act, ASIC Act
- Strong knowledge of banking instruments, products, processes and ability to influence
- Analytical skills including; problem solving, interpretation
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to build a strong, open and collaborative relationship with colleagues and clients
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018