Are you an enthusiastic Risk Manager with extended experience in Risk and project management?
A large international organization in North-Brabant is looking for a Risk Manager for a project until July.
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
- Define and manage the strategic direction for risk management.
- Mature the risk framework and drive improvement.
- Institutionalize risk management in the programs and projects.
- Provide support, education and training to staff.
- Manage risks in agreement with the guidelines.
- Deliver high impact reports.
- Facilitate audit coverage.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
- Degree in Computer Science or Business.
- 5+ years' of relevant working experience.
- Professional certification (PMP, CISA or ITIL).
- Fluently in English is a must (written and verbal).
- People management skills.
Apply now for the role of Risk Manager and send your CV to Sanne Reynders via s.reynders(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sanne Reynders on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.