As the amount of Melbourne rail projects has increased and the growing need to utilise contractors within the engineering market, an urgent and unmissable opportunity has raised within a key consultancy in Melbourne for an experienced Risk Engineer. This role will be working directly under the risk and assurance manager on multiple road and rail projects across Melbourne. This opportunity will ensure you play a significant part in Victoria's leading rail projects and gain sort out experience from one of the highest quality companies to work for in Melbourne.
About the role
Within this role you will bring a proven track history of Risk Engineer involvement, including the ability to facilitate risk assessment workshops for engineering designs. You must be able to implement and clearly convey this information to others. This role would be best suited to someone with the ability to liaison with large groups of people in multiple settings. You will have an influence to be able to active a positive check, review across all projects, and have a solid understanding of risk assessment
What you can bring
- 3-10 years of Australian experience of practical delivery in Risk Management within Risk Engineering
- Previous experience working on rail or construction projects
- Have a proven ability in knowledge of systems within project risk assessment, local government and Australian standards.
- Excellent execution of communication and interpersonal skills
- A degree in risk management or engineering beneficial for this position.
- Ability to comprehend risk, opportunity and issue management records and their processes
Benefits for you
- 6 month contract role
- Working across Melbourne's largest rail projects
- Directly working with lead manager
- Experience working on multiple influential projects
- Further your career in Risk Management
How to apply
If you have the experience and you would be interested in working as Civil Drafter in a large design consultancy in Melbourne, please Apply NOW with an updated copy of your CV for review.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018