A Global leader in the entertainment industry are seeking an Operations Manager to join their team to focus on their reverse logistics function, focusing on the repair and delivery of faulty goods.
- Monitoring KPI's of logistics functions and identifying areas for improvement
- Build and maintain relationships with third-party vendors
- Managing day-day relationship with 4PL logistics provider
- Volume forecasting to plan for demand
- Strong experience in logistics function (Europe-wide desirable)
- Knowledge of warehousing function
- Proactive attitude, able to identify issues when monitoring KPIs and developing solutions
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to work with a Global leader in the entertainment industry.
If this sounds like the role for you please apply today and a Consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales