Progressive Global Energy are currently recruiting for a resource planner to work in Broussard, Louisiana to work for a world renowned oilfield service company. This is an opportunity to begin a career in the oil and gas industry or advance your career withing the industry. You will be working in a fast paced and challenging position.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Under direct supervision, prepares customer call sheets to coordinate PSL services and equipment for the job site as directed by the Service Coordinator.
- Communicates with customers, service supervisors, service specialist and service coordinators for gate to gate accuracy and verbally dispatches equipment and personnel accordingly.
- Responsible for electronically dispatching and posting actuals in the SAP scheduling board.
- Document customer call for service requirements and assist in coordinating load out of proper equipment, material, and personnel under the direction of the service coordinator.
Skills and Experience
- Skills are typically acquired through a high school diploma or similar education and 3 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of location services and equipment is preferred.
- Must have knowledge of SAP scheduling board, and possess basic computer data processing skills including simple spreadsheets, common word documents, and simple system searches.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines. Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
If you're looking for a new challenging position that offers career advancement, please get in touch today.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.