Reporting Analyst- 650-750 Per Day- 12 Month Contract.
A leading financial services organisation has an exciting requirement for a Reporting Analyst to join a fast growing team.
Key responsibilities will include the following:
- Lead a team of business process specialists responsible for the redesign of HR business process across the employee lifecycle
- Participate in HR process redesign workshops with HR business partners and representatives from the business to ensure business processes are simplified
- Liaise with the HR business partners, business SMEs and project team members to ensure HR business processes are streamlined to meet business requirements
- Engage with testing teams and delivery teams to ensure project timelines are met
Qualifications and Experience Needed:
- Experience in business process redesign preferably within human resources or a related field
- Proven ability to produce process documentation including process maps and standard operating procedures
- Proven ability to manage competing and complex tasks
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills that create insight
- Experience working in technology enabled change programs/projects
- Experience leading small project teams
If this sounds of interest please contact Thomas Chapman to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018