For our client in the chemical industry we are looking for an Global Reliability lead Electrical. Fluently in English is a requirement since 30% of the work will be abroad (visiting and improving plants throughout Europe and Asia).
This is a challenging role in a progressive and innovative company that provides excellent personal development prospects working in a multi-discipline team environment.
As the Engineering and Operational Leader, you will:
* Lead a global Community of Practice among the network of electrical leaders across operations, review Key Performance Indicators, develop action items for key issues, and sponsor improvement projects that are handled by the regional teams
* Provide leadership in the elements of Reliability-Centred Maintenance and develop electrical equipment and electrical system reliability program plans
* Drive cultural change around electrical equipment and maintenance, particularly looking to implement new technologies into the fleet
* Engage with industry associations to stay ahead of industry trends, anticipate how changes can positively affect our assets
* Develop a model to address long term infrastructure needs including multi-year capital and spares plans
* Work with Engineering and Procurement on new assets to standardise where ever possible on equipment and vendor selection, and capitalise on the sparing alignment
* Work with the regional electrical leadership, understand code differences and determine when regional differences should exist or programs be merged
You need to have:
* Electrical Engineering degree
* Validated experience as an Electrical or Reliability engineer or in equivalent role covering the detailed engineering, operational, and maintenance aspects of electrical systems and equipment
Looking forward for your reply!
Are you interested to hear more? I have the full job description.
Please let me know by replying to this message with your CV or send me an email or call 0205305822 and ask for Nikita.