Reliability & QA Group Leader needed, Condition Monitoring, Operational Data .
Supporting an established Engineering company with offices on the outskirts of Edinburgh, we are looking for a Reliability & QA Group Leader.
This will be for an initial 6-12 month contract and we need candidates to start within the next 3 weeks. We have initial telephone interview slots available for Friday and Monday of next week.
You will be part of a team working to deliver complex systems that capture operational data from mechanical equipment and deliver important, actionable information to operators and maintenance managers.
Key Job responsibilities
- Line management of Engineering QA team members, developing competence within the team and managing the annual performance management process.
- Developing and ensuring adherence to design and development processes and other company quality procedures.
- Providing plans and cost estimates to the Project Manager.
- Developing test processes and capabilities with a focus on automation, ensuring traceability from customer requirements to test definition
- Testing of new and modified products and their components.
Skills / Experience sought
- University degree (Preferred, Field of Study: Engineering, Computer Science or Information Systems)
- Minimum 5 years' experience of end-product testing including preferably GUI operation, system communications, data processing, measurement accuracy
- Condition monitoring hardware and software experience is a real bonus
- Familiarity with physical product testing at external test facilities e.g. shock, vibration, humidity and temperature
- Knowledge of Sensor system, DfSS or Six Sigma is desirable
More information available on request
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV or give me a call in the Manchester office. You can find me on LinkedIn also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales