My client, one of the largest Downstream Owner Operators in Houston is looking to bring on a Reliability Engineer ASAP.
Location: Houston, TX (near Pasadena)
Contract: 6 months
Shift: M-F 8 hour work days
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 7+ year's downstream experience in refinery/petrochemical with an Owner Operator.
- Experience with stationary equipment/fixed equipment.
- Develop and approve stationary equipment repair plans, re-rates, and modifications related to expense and capital projects.
- Service evaluations per API/ASME or applicable industry guidelines/standards.
- Level 1 & 2 evaluations per API-579.
- Bolted joint torque calculations and select gaskets for planning.
- Troubleshoot stationary equipment issues/review testing and inspections.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.