Are you a Reliability Engineer and do you like to work in a challenging environment?
One of Progressive top offshore clients in the area of Nice (France) is searching for a reliability engineer. Do you have extensive experience in the offshore business or oil & gas industry and do you like performing RAM studies, than this position might be a good fit for you.
We are searching for a Reliability Engineer
In this position you are responsible for detailed reliability and life cycle cost analysis for the different units and projects from the client.
You are responsible for building and Maintaining a Reliability Databank based on fleet and industry reliability data.
With this data you have to achieve the optimum balance between costs and reliability.
* Support Asset Integrity to collect and analyze data to support efficient asset management
* Integrate industry data
* Calculate reliability figures
* Carry out RAM study, Reliability centered Maintenance (RCM) study, Failure mode effects and criticality (FMECA) study together with Maintenance department as required throughout unit life cycle
* Use above studies to advise Maintenance and Supply Chain on stock level control of spares
* Use above studies to advise Asset Integrity discipline leads on changes to Maintenance Strategy
* University Bachelor level degree in an Engineering discipline
* 5 years' experience in Reliability Engineering
* Oil and gas experience preferred
* Previous experience required of conducting RAM, RCM, FMECA studies
* Good knowledge of company's products
* Ability to travel internationally including offshore
* Candidates MUST be European
Where it's happening
This company is a global market leader in the offshore oil & gas production. It is a very driven organisation with enthusiastic colleagues.
Are you interested in this position of Reliability Engineer? Please apply now by clicking on the link or by sending an email to Ivo van de Pas via i.vandepas(@)progressivege.com.
If you want more information about this position or comparable positions, please call Ivo van de pas via (+31) (0)20-5305822.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.