A leading Oil and Gas company are looking for a Reliability Engineer to join them on a 6 month contract in Aberdeen.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
To work in collaboration with Company and Customer Engineering teams to deliver the full potential of the control, monitoring and diagnostic suite of tools deployed on onshore & offshore facilities. He/She will develop and maintain a strong working relationship with specialists within the customer organization to drive improvements in overall Plant & Asset Performance through understanding, advising and identifying actions on issues related to systems and equipment.
The Engineer will have/develop strong knowledge and experience on the companies 'Platweb Digital Ecosystem' turning data from intelligent field devices and machinery monitoring technologies into valuable information supporting smart maintenance decisions.
Working with the service organization the engineer will direct/coordinate service and support activities to ensure timely and appropriate response to customer problems. As required he/she will also be required to carry out offshore or onshore service activities to support installed Reliability Solutions. He/She will be required to spend a significant amount of time onsite at customer locations in UK.
Work directly with our customers to support:
- Effective utilisation of Asset Management System (AMS) Suite & intelligent field device monitoring.
- Using advanced tools in conjunction with smart device diagnostics.
- Use of Asset Performance Monitoring (APM) dashboards.
- Software license management.
- Alarm and Alert management/optimisation.
- Maintenance decision making support tools.
- Monitoring against Key Performance Indicators (KPI's).
- Development/Implementation of Predictive Maintenance procedures.
- Management of interface with Global Support Centres (GSC) and other technical specialists.
- Manage data gathering for complex technical issues.
- Full understanding of various service programs with particular emphasis on the delivery of installation and implementation Packaged Services for Reliability Solutions.
- To provide on-site customer training where required of Emerson Process Management Reliability Solutions.
- Be flexible to work throughout the British Isles, offshore or abroad and work unsociable hours including weekends to support customers.
- Adhere to Emerson Process Managements ethical values at all times.
- Strive to meet and exceed customer's expectations while maintaining highest level of professionalism.
- Other responsibilities or tasks that are within your skills and abilities, whenever reasonably instructed. The business reserves the right to make reasonable adjustments in line with business requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree or HNC/HND in an Engineering discipline, such as electro/mechanical, or control engineering.
- Relevant experience as a Reliability Engineer with particular emphasis on Remote Monitoring and Equipment Diagnostics.
- Demonstrable in-depth working Knowledge and experience on Plant Asset Management tools and services.
- An understanding of Reliability Tools such as RCM, FMECA and RCA.
- Strong IT skills - SQL knowledge desirable.
- Must have clear and effective communication skills verbal and written.
- Understands and effectively communicates customer needs and opportunities.
- Develops and proactively executes effective strategies and tactics to support customer needs.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Team player.
- Must be prepared to travel as required.
- Driving license.
If this role sounds like something you might be interested in, apply today and a consultant will be in touch!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales