Release Architect - Melbourne - 12 month contract.
Progressive IT is currently searching for a Release Architect based in Melbourne who is available ASAP.
Working on a large, multi-year program, the right candidate will be supporting our Finance and Insurance client with architectural change as part of a broader Enterprise Architecture. You will form part of the Enterprise Architecture team that defines, shapes and oversees the delivery of major business and technology capability uplift that drive value to the company.
Role: Release Architect
Length: 12 month Contract
Essential skills / requirements
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency
- Worked in a leading edge Architecture leadership position
- Been an enterprise architect on major programmes, across multiple technologies, of value in excess of $10M annually
- Influenced both business and technology senior stakeholders and built lasting relationships, communicating the value of technology and technological opportunities
- Influenced senior business and technology stakeholders and built lasting relationships
- TOGAF 9 certification (Level 2) or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the life insurance industry and associated technologies
If you're interested and immediately available, please APPLY NOW to Dave Naughton. Only those who meet the requirements can be considered.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.