For an international manufacturer of medicine with over 140 years of experience, we are seeking a regulatory affairs planner. If you are ready for a new challenge in which you can expand your experience and contribute to the success of this international orientated organisation, do not hesitate to get in contact.
We're hiring a regulatory affairs planner
The regulatory department is responsible for the submission of the registration dossiers, coordinating the registration procedure and maintaining the lifecycle management of the marketing authorisation. As a regulatory affairs planner you contribute to the RA department and to the business by managing the RA data and timelines.
- Develop work plans with new projects and update the progress in cooperation with RA managers
- Maintain the regulatory affairs database
- Keep track of submission timelines
- Update the database with timetable of DCP's, MRP's, RUP's and NP's
- Track timelines to meet deadlines with authorities and customers
- Follow up national approvals of the marketing authorisations with different authorities and customers
- Contact point to align RA timelines with other departments
- Contribute to prepare RA reports for MT and M&S
- Support with the strategic RA planning
- Provide solutions and improvements for RA timelines and data management
- Involvement in electronic document management
A track record to fit in perfectly:
- Academic degree
- Administrative or officer experience in regulatory affairs or medicinal products
- Pro-active and flexible
- Strong commutation skills
- Experience with a database or document management system
What you will get for your efforts
- Salary up to 58.000
- 40 hour work week
- 36.5 days holiday
- permanent contract
- great pension regulation
- career growth opportunities
Where the magic happens
You will work at a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry that strives for excellence. This international organisation offers a dynamic work environment with great opportunities for personal and professional development. You will work together with professional and ambitious colleagues within an international work environment.
Apply now online for the role of regulatory affairs planner or send your CV to Gaia Brouwers via g.brouwers[@]progressiverecruitment.com. If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Gaia Brouwers on 020-530 5888.
Progressive Recruitment is gespecialiseerd in de bemiddeling van professionals binnen de sectoren IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain en Engineering. Wij kunnen je helpen bij je zoektocht naar een tijdelijke opdracht, maar ook als je zoekt naar een permanente functie in deze sectoren. Kijk voor meer informatie op www.progressiverecruitment.com of www.progressivege.com
Progressive Recruitment is specialized in recruiting professionals in the sectors IT, Global Energy & Natural Recources, Life Sciences, Supply Chain and Engineering. We can help you find temporary and permanent job opportunities in these industries. For more information, visit www.progressiverecruitment.com or www.progressivege.com.